Caribou Lake is a California Fishing spot. Caribou Lake is located in Lassen County in the State of California. Caribou Lake has the latitude and longitude (40.50341, -121.16923) and the altitude is 6,000 feet.
Caribou Lake is one of those that are accessible by car, and because it is set on the edge of the wilderness, it provides a jumping-off point to several other small lakes, including Jewel, Eleanor, Black, Turnaround, Twin, and Triangle Lakes, which you hit in that order as you head to the interior of the wilderness.
Before fishing in Caribou Lake you should consult with local guides and regulations. Fishermen who have fished at Caribou Lake are encouraged to post reviews of the Caribou Lake Fish types and any images they want to share with others.
Things To Do:
- Hatchery Trout
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Red Bluff, take Highway 36 east to the junction with Highway 89. Continue east on Highway 89/36 past Lake Almanor to Westwood and County Road A21. In Westwood, turn left on County Road A21 and drive 12.5 miles to Silver Lake Road. Turn left on Silver Lake Road/County Road 110 and drive 8.5 miles north to Silver Lake. Continue past Silver Lake a short distance to Caribou Lake.
- Camping in Silver Lake East – Eldorado National Forest, CA
- Fishing in American River, Silver Fork – El Dorado County Fishing
- Camping in Big Silver Group – Eldorado National Forest, CA
- Camping in Silver Creek Group Campground – Eldorado National Forest, CA
- Camping in Juniper Lake Group – Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA